Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference

This morning's session (Saturday morning) was spectacular! So powerful. This evening I had the opportunity to attend Priesthood session in the Conference Center with my brother Monte and his son. We had great seats on the floor very close. Elder Packer and Elder Bednar were not present. The talks were wonderful. However, the greatest impression upon me was the literal sea of men, young and old, in white shirts, ties and suits, filling the tremendous building we call the Conference Center. They say there is power in numbers. I know this to be true. It was a beautiful sight. I felt much like Lehi standing at the tree. I longed for my friends and family who were not there to join me and partake of the goodness. It was beautiful. At least for this Oklahoma boy who knows experiences like this come all too rarely in his life.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home