Saturday, October 3, 2009

South Africa

Had the best time tonight! I flew into Salt Lake today for a solo show tonight, something I'd never done...play for a mission reunion. South Africa 1975-1981. Awesome group of people. What a treat for me to be a fly on the wall and watch them reconnect after so many years. Nothing like it. After a funky dinner I played for about 40 minutes. Played EMMA, played CRACK OF A WHIP and played three songs off of the new MISSIONARY album out soon! So fun. I felt the Spirit again, so strongly, as I did my best to pay tribute to wonderful people, past & present. To Wes Stephenson and all the missionaries who served in South Africa during President La Baren's and President Wood's service, thank you for having me. I salute you and the fulfillment of your missions!


-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home