Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fresno, CA TOFW

We absolutely LOVE Fresno, CA!  We are so humbled that so many drove so far to get your well deserved "time out", and that you decided to spend some if it with us.  The words of Sister Kapp brought just the right Spirit to the place before we took the stage (Thank you Sister Kapp).  What a privilege it is to sing songs about the "main characters" of The Restoration and also about the stalwart thousands who braved the American plains to preserve the blessings that we all have today!  What a wonderful feeling it is to have hundreds of hearts together in one room honoring them as we all did on Friday night.  Thank you for your testimonies.  Thank you for your smiles.  Thank you for every right decision that you have made in your lives.  I love to see your examples.  I need to see your examples.  I am so happy to have spent that time with you however briefly.  I hope the rest of your conference was wonderful!  Have a beautiful spring and we can't wait to see you again at the next show!  Jason Deere and the Nashville Tribute Band

4 Comments:

Blogger SOl said...

trough oll that.. :( I thankfull for all the restauration of the church.. Thank you guys for singing for us Friday night, say hi to brad for me he's so cute, and I'm single too... Well take care and good luck on your shows GOD BLESS YOU all and your families..

Marisol Guizar.

May 17, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh no, you were in Fresno? So. Utah? I would have traveled to see your group. I live in So. California, rural area near Ojai. Where do I find your tour dates? I've never been a fan of any singers-except my best friend, not even the Beatles, Beach Boys-none! Except now...I just absolutely listen to the Tribute Albums, every day! Thank you for this wonderful gift that you share with us all! Best Wishes & Prayers --Susan Lazenby

June 18, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Beth Swann said...

No, thank YOU for coming so far to perform for us! I can't stop listening to the CDs. They are so amazing...and the performance was beyond all expectation. I love recommending you to everyone I can! My testimony has increased so much, thanks to your beautiful music and messages. Here's to your continued success in your great work.

August 25, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Francene Webb said...

I'm just an Ol' Tennessee Gal, well, by way of Kansas, anyway and was just a wonderin' when you guys was a headin back say to Knoxville....you know there are some of of LDSers east of Nashville? Did ya know?

Your tribute to the Prophet and the Pioneers was so great. But, I would like to hear any good music u guys sing! Your sound is just inspiring and down right country!

From an almost elderly ( they call me a senior now! well, the discounts are ok!) sister in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Been in the church a whole 3 1/2 yrs and I can't explain the joy it has brought my life and well it probably saved my life too.

Your music is just wonderful! Make more CD's and come home once in a while to let us home folk hear ya!

Sis Webb

November 23, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home